Hi, I love the Waynoka theme so much, but I have some issues customizing my theme! Would really appreciate some help :D
1) The links and CTA buttons colour are not changing despite my having set them in the Soundrise settings. Same for menu bar2) Media player buttons are not all visible and the text is quite dark, where do I change that? 3) On Artist page, album purchase items are out of alignment.
If someone could help, let me know and I'll share my back end login info if necessary, cos I have an under construction plug-in enabled at the mo. Thanks so much!
Could you please provide me your URL and access to your wp-admin ?
Hello Salima,Thanks for the access. I can now see your site, but I still need more details.1) Which button are you talking about? And which color do you want?
All the menu settings are available to wp-admin>soundrise>menu optionBut you overwrite them in the page setting
2) Please go to wp-adminj>soundrise-music>music player3) I dont see what you are talking about. Can you provide a screenshot?
Thanks for checking on my website!
1) In my first screenshot, you can see the links and CTA button are green and not pink. I wanted them to be rgb(214, 37, 152) like I specified in the Soundrise settings.
The next two screenshots show the purple colour I wanted for the menu bar hover colour, but it's also green (although I'm not sure if I've found the right place to set this - it's the only place I could find).
(And while we're here, is there a way to change the colour of the song title in Playlists? Currently the song title is in brown but I'd rather it be in purple too. Have attached screenshot)
And btw I thought it might be a cache issue so I've cleared my cache a few times but nothing.
Going to have to put more screenshots in a second reply, if I'm able to do that!
Attached files: theme links colours.JPG theme menu hover.JPG theme menu hover 2.JPG theme playlist title.JPG
Oh no, sorry, I'm replying from another computer right now which is logged into another account... but it's still me, sorry for the confusion!
To continue :)
2) First screenshot shows music player on homepage - the buttons are missing, they seem to be black but according to my backend, 'player control colour' should show light grey. Also second screenshot shows continuous music player, the text is not visible, is it supposed to be 'playlist active text colour'? I tried changing that but no difference, is it the wrong one? (Also the progress bar isn't showing pink... and I can't see any x button to close this continuous player, is there not one or just camouflaged?)
3) Attached a screenshot showing the download buttons on the artist page, it's the same on mobile too.
Hope this helps! Let me know if you need more info :)
Attached files: theme musicplayer homepage.JPG theme musicplayer continuous.JPG theme artist buttons.JPG
Hi there,1) On my device The menu and the call to action button are purple:
2)Once again I dont see the issue on my device:
I really think this is all about cache.Please try again to clear the cache browser.
3) I have fixed it with a custom css code.
Thank you for your reply and help. I've tried clearing cache and cookies, and the colours work now. But issue #3 still applies to my desktop browser, though on mobile and tablet it's been fixed. I've checked on another desktop browser it's not working there neither. How can I be sure that the desktop view is working fine?
Meanwhile, I have another question: how do you change the background image in the footer? Thank you!
It's okay - I figured out how to change the background :)
One last qn: I'm trying to do custom CSS to make the text in the form on my Contact page white, but it's not working. What am I doing wrong?
It's ok - it works now! Thanks!!
Hello Salima, Is there anything else I could help you with?
Thank you. Yes, one last thing.
I have noticed the issue with the buttons on the artist page being out of alignment may have something to do with scaling on the web browser. Up to 100%, it looks fine, but at 110%, 125% etc it goes out of alignment. For my friend, it's fine at 90% but at 100% it's off. Let me know if you need a screenshot.
Is there a way to fix the buttons to align with the playlist album art regardless of scaling?
One more thing - my social share buttons seem to have disappeared though I enabled it in the settings, could you help me check if it's showing on your end? Thanks!
Also, I noticed that in the https site, the CSS is not working properly. May I know where I should go to fix that? Thanks!
Hello Salima,If you are using the https protocole, you have to change the site url and the worldpress address url into the wp-admin>settings>general settings.Ok.. I think I have fixed the artist button issue.About the share icon issue. I need more time to fix it.
Hi there, the "countdown widget" make some JS Conflict with our theme.