When I post a my website link onto a social media as Facebook, the site preview displays unwanted text.
The easy way to manage the site preview is with the free plugin Yoast SEO. With this plugin you will be able to display what you want onto the preview and it will help you to improve your site’s SEO.
- Download the yoast SEO plugin.
- Install and activate it on your wordpress site.
- Go to your home page backend and look for the YOAST SEO setting.
- Click on tthe social icon
- And fill the the title and description fields. You can also select a new preview image.