How to setup the Event Section ?
Add a new Event:
- Go to WP-Admin > Events > Add New
- Enter the title of your event, and an optional descriptions.
- Make sure to set your Event poster or image as the featured image: http://d.pr/i/f3kl
- Fill the textfields in the "Event infos" section under Event description with your own content.
- The date of your event will be the published post date. See screenshot: http://d.pr/i/7Td3h8
Add a list of events to a page:
- Go to WP-Admin > Pages and edit the page of your choice (ex: Homepage)
- Make sure you are using the Backend editor mode: http://d.pr/i/7fOA
- Add a new Row
- In this row, add an Event widget: http://d.pr/i/16Ffv
- In the Event setting panel choose filter by upcoming or past events. All other fields are optionals: http://d.pr/i/1hhp8
Create a page to show all your events:
- Go to WP-Admin > Pages > Add New
- Enter the title of your page.
- Select the template "Event Posts" in the "Page Attributes" section: http://d.pr/i/bi9a
- In the "Events Query" section choose filter by upcoming or past events: http://d.pr/i/19UW2
- Save it.